Got a surprise in the mail - Anime Popcorn sent me a pale lime green pashmina scarf. Anime Popcorn is an eBay vendor I have gotten really cool stuff from in the past and we have chatted back and forth as well. It was a sweet surprise to receive something like this.
togabitoion knows how I kept my sanity at the office yesterday - I had two songs stuck in my head all day - "The Internet is for Porn" and "If You Were Gay", both from the musical Avenue Q. You can imagine this kept my attitude a little more positive, singing silly songs.
"...grab your dick and double-click for porn porn porn!"
Thanks: --> to Lia, my sensei, who has inspired me to draw again. I
wouldn't be doing this without your support, Domo Arigato!
--> to Talon, for sending me her fabulous fics, inspiring me with her writing to draw my first
illustration for a story and actually liking what I drew.
--> to Dasia, for her words of encouragement when drawing her original chara.
--> to Joules, a wonderful epic fic writer, for liking my art enough to want to post them with Talon's
and her own stories.
--> to Lutra, the other half of the epic team, for being so supportive.
--> to Jacque' & Becca Raddittzu, we met on eBay as bidder and sellers and now we are face-to-face
friends. You showed us the real DBZ with your fansubs. It's all your fault the house is full of
doujinshi! *LOL*